Ir al contenido principal

Dedication, Music for Julian Bream - Jan Depreter [FLAC]


Lennox Berkeley (1903-1989)

01 - Sonatina, Op. 51: I. Alegretto
02 - Sonatina, Op. 51: II. Lento
03 - Sonatina, Op. 51: III. Rondo

Benjamin Britten (1913-1979)

04 - Nocturnal, Op. 70: I. Musingly
05 - Nocturnal, Op. 70: II. Agitated
06 - Nocturnal, Op. 70: III. Restless
07 - Nocturnal, Op. 70: IV. Uneasy
08 - Nocturnal, Op. 70: V. March-Like
09 - Nocturnal, Op. 70: VI. Dreaming
10 - Nocturnal, Op. 70: VII. Gently Rocking
11 - Nocturnal, Op. 70: VIII. Passacaglia
12 - Nocturnal, Op. 70: IX. Slow and Quiet

William Walton (1902-1983)

13 - Five Bagatelles: I. Allegro
14 - Five Bagatelles: II. Lento
15 - Five Bagatelles: III. Alla Cubana
16 - Five Bagatelles: IV. Sempre Espressivo
17 - Five Bagatelles: V. Con Slancio

Peter Maxwell Davies (1934-2016)

18 - Farewell to Stromness

Toru Takemitsu (1930-1996)

19 - All in Twilight: IV. Slightly Fast








Descargar:







Comentarios

Troy Wheeler dijo…
Martin, Thank you so much for the music you have been offering.

I hope that you and your family and friends are well these days.

There is a problem with the Mega link for this one.

Very Best

Troy
Martín Barco dijo…
Buenos Días Troy! Gracias a vos por estar siempre presente en esta página! Yo estoy bién y por fortuna también mi familia. Espero que vos y tus seres cercanos también se encuentren bién.
El enlace de Mega ya está solucionado, Que lo disfrutes!! Saludos!!